Working on a one to one basis within our tailored framework we are able to ensure that the needs of various client groups are consistently met, irrespective of their background, race or religion. Our service focuses predominantly on developing the client’s self-esteem, confidence and resilience by providing guidance and support which ultimately helps the service user to achieve to their full potential. Our mentors are fully trained and are qualified practitioners in areas such as education and training, Offenders and Care Leavers:
- Meet weekly over a six week period initially.
- Tailored action plan with service users to meet agreed aims and objectives using S.M.A.R.T goals.
- Implementation – allocated – review – supervision – flexible.
- Review method or structure.
- Tailored Futures (TF) are flexible to meet service users for interventions within the local community, i.e. libraries, local coffee shops, etc.
- Culture/needs will be identified, understood and addressed positively e.g. religion, gender & ethnicity.